PCT 06 – PAPAS: Accounting
Course Presenter: Karl-Heinz Schulte
Duration: 5 hours
Maximum Attendees: 30
Course Level: Intermediate
Costs: (FCS Clients, NIPA, ICAN) N$ 1,075.00
Costs: (all others) N$ 1,620.00
Aimed at: PAPAS users; bookkeepers; accountants.
The integrated accounting solution demonstrated.
- Setting up Libra where no other PAPAS module is present;
- Creating Branches, Cost Centres, Departments and GL setup;
- Processing source documents, how information is fed into the system from other PAPAS modules, how to switch off automatic feeding / integration;
- VAT – reports, returns, revised returns, reconciliation to reported profit;
- Bank reconciliations, import of bank statements and automatching;
- Credit control – functionalities, follow-up notes and reminders; standard bulk letters, emailing statements with all outstanding invoices attached, interest charges, various reports;
- Reports – all GL reports, Management accounts and customizing of reports;
- Tips & tricks.