PCT 01 – Excel: Basics
Course Presenter: K-H. Schulte/P. Van Schalkwyk
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum Attendees: 30
Course Level: Beginner
Costs: (FCS Clients, NIPA, ICAN) N$ 1,400.00
Costs: (all others) N$ 2,110.00
Aimed at: Junior trainees; Excel users.
This presentation is aimed at Excel users with no or limited prior exposure to Excel:
- Creating workbooks and templates; organizing folders;
- Basic commands – moving around the sheets and within the workbook, viewing options, copy & paste;
- Formatting text, numbers and using highlights; aligning, wrapping and merging text;
- Inserting rows, columns, sheets, pictures, clipart, textboxes and shapes;
- Printing, setting print areas, page breaks, margins, orientation, titles;
- Working with numbers, autosum, commands for basic mathematical functions, autofill commands.