LEG 01 – Social Security, Employees’ Compensation and VET levy
Course Presenter: A. Engelbrecht/L. Jansen
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum Attendees: 30
Course Level: General
Costs: (FCS Clients, NIPA, ICAN) N$ 1,300.00
Costs: (all others) N$ 1,960.00
Aimed at: Bookkeeping trainees; HR staff.
- Why and how to register as an employer and employee;
- Maternity leave; sick leave and death benefit fund;
- Contributions calculations and returns;
- Where and how to make payments?
- Maternity leave;
- Sick leave;
- Death, retirement or disability fund;
- Forms to use.
- Membership and registration;
- Objective of EC;
- Who is an employee;
- EC Benefits;
- Forms to use
Summary of registration and payment procedures and who qualify to register.