ACC01 – Accounting: FCS Work standards and quality
Course Presenter: K-H. Schulte/K. Lauenroth/J. Robberts/H. Engelbrecht
Duration: 5 hours
Maximum Attendees: 30
Course Level: General
Costs: (FCS Clients, NIPA, ICAN) Not applicable
Costs: (all others) Not applicable
Who should attend: FCS staff only
Discussion on our legal and moral obligation towards our clients, quality requirements in terms of our Institute and IFAC regulations, accepting responsibility for our work, honoring the client’s trust placed in us.
- Step by step guide to our working papers, WHY we do it, WHEN we do it and HOW we do it;
- Work to be performed on each section of the WP file and documenting steps;
- Minimum supporting documentation for each section that must be on file;
- Analytical review procedures;
- Reaching a conclusion; drafting the appropriate accounting officer’s report; review notes and file review by partner;
- Signing off AFS.